In our most contentious episode yet, Jared advises Kevin Costner to do some squats, Laura fixes all the movie's problems, but mostly we rave about Alan Rickman. Join us as we debate whether this blockbuster hit is so bad that it's good or so bad that it's just plain bad.
- Please leave us a rating or review on iTunes!
- Official Narrative Imperative Rankings, Actor MVP Awards, and Jared's Official List of Best and Worst Criers
- Alan Rickman is national treasure!
- Alan Rickman in the greatest death scene of all time!
- Bryan Adams singing in Sherwood Forest
- Shout Out to friend of the show, Meg Olstad, for the amazing artwork she made for our show! Check out her incredible website!, full of clever designs, entertaining blog posts, with more coming soon!
- May I recommend my favorite post of Meg's: Everyone’s a Nerd: Guilty Pleasures and Owning Them
- Shout Out to friend of the show, Andy Bauer, for the wonderful job editing our sound! It's so nice to have talented friends.