In this episode, which covers the first two acts of Empire Strikes Back, Jared and Laura pick up where they left off with A New Hope: gushing about Princess Leia. We rave about the snappy first act, discuss the convoluted and slow, but still entertaining second act, bask in one of the greatest romances in the galaxy (although they might want to think twice about having kids), and Jared goes on a whiskey-fueled rant about Boba Fett fans.
This episode is sponsored by the Maury Show, but for contractual reasons the ad will not run until part 2. Yes...contract reasons. That's it. It's definitely not because Jared forgot to record it...
- Please leave us a rating or review on iTunes!
- Official Narrative Imperative Rankings, Actor MVP Awards, and Jared's Official List of Best and Worst Criers
- Buffy Theme Song
- The Darkside Cave
- Shout Out to friend of the show, Meg Olstad, for the amazing artwork she made for our show! Check out her incredible website!, full of clever designs, entertaining blog posts, with more coming soon!
- Please check out my favorite post of Meg's: Everyone’s a Nerd: Guilty Pleasures and Owning Them
- Shout Out to friend of the show, Andy Bauer, for the wonderful job editing our sound! It's so nice to have talented friends.